CTSS Paper of the Year Award
The Computational Toxicology Specialty Section is pleased to announce that this year we will be awarding a prize for the computational toxicology “Paper of the Year.”
The award recipient will receive a monetary prize of $1,500.
Submission requirements are:
- The study should be original research that is scientifically relevant to advance the computational toxicology field and expand toxicology as well;
- The awardee must be the first or corresponding author, and the paper must be accepted or published between January 1–December 31;
- The candidate can be self-nominated or nominated by either the CTSS Executive Committee or any CTSS member;
- The applicant is not required to be a CTSS member but is highly encouraged;
- The awardee will be required to provide a seminar on their latest work at the CTSS meeting at the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting;
- Recipients of this award should not receive the same award previously, and will not accept travel awards from any other Specialty Section for the upcoming SOT Annual Meeting.
Papers for consideration can be submitted at any time before the deadline of December 31.
The awardee will be notified by February 1.
Questions? Contact Lisa Truong.