CTPVSS Best Publication of the Year
The award is given to a peer-reviewed publication published by SOT-CTPVSS members. The purpose of this award is to recognize the outstanding research published by CTPVSS members. The award includes a plaque or a certificate. The award winner(s) will be determined by CTPVSS awards committee.
Award Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a CTPVSS member (or have pending application for membership). If not a member of CTPVSS, applicants can apply for CTPVSS membership and indicate pending membership in the application.
- The applicant must be the first author (equal contribution first co-author is acceptable) or the last author on the paper submitted. If the applicant is the equal contribution first co-author, then all first author(s) will be recognized as well. If the applicant is the last author, then the first author (and equal contribution first co-author) will be recognized as well.
- The original research article published (or accepted/in-press) in peer reviewed journal between April 1st prior year to November 30th this year will be considered. Note: if the paper is accepted and not published, the letter of acceptance from journal editors is required.
- The publication should be focused on the fields of veterinary toxicology, in vivo toxicology, comparative pathology, toxico-pathology, and other relevant topics that fit within the scope and mission of CTPVSS.
Deadline for submission
- Section 1: One-page cover letter (single spaced, 11 size Arial font with 1” margins) describing the importance of the article and why this publication should be considered for the award.
- Section 2: A full citation of the published or accepted paper.
- Section 3: A copy of the published paper. In case of an accepted article, a copy of the official letter of acceptance from the journal must be included along with the accepted/in-press version.