ASIO Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award
ASIO-SOT Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award will be given each year to an outstanding toxicologist of Indian origin. The award includes a plaque and/or a certificate of recognition.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
- This award is open for toxicologists of Indian origin only.
- Nominee must have less than 10 years of experience since obtaining their highest degree at the time of application.
- The nominee should be actively involved in toxicology research at the time of applying for this award.
- Scientist affiliated with Academia/Industry/Government/Consultant or any other organization that’s involved in Toxicology research is eligible to apply.
- Nominee must be a member of SOT and ASIO at the time of award application.
- Nominations by peers and/or self-nominations are accepted.
- The nomination letter (by self or peer) should explain the contribution of the applicant to the field of toxicology and highlight the nominee’s leadership roles in professional organizations such as ASIO, SOT, etc.
- A recommendation letter (in case of self-nominations) from an ASIO member highlighting nominee’s achievements (including scientific research and leadership roles) should be submitted along with the application.
- A comprehensive CV.
Applicants who were not chosen for the award this year are encouraged to apply again the next year.
Questions? Contact Satya Achanta.