AACT WestChina-Frontier PharmaTech Distinguished Chinese Toxicologist Award
This award is to honor an established toxicologist of Chinese ethnic origin who is preferably a member of the AACT. The awardee will be chosen by the AACT Award Committee as someone who is deemed to have contributed significantly to the science of toxicology and is exemplary in his/her professional life. One award is given each year and will be presented with a plaque and monetary award (value $500).
Criteria for award:
- Must be nominated by a minimum of two AACT members, with consent of the nominee. Each nominating member should submit a recommendation letter stating the major merits of the nomination;
- Must be an SOT member;
- Does not have to be a member of AACT SIG, although it is strongly encouraged;
- Must provide a curriculum vitae
- Cannot be a current member of the AACT Board
Winner of the award is required to attend to the SOT Annual Meeting to receive the award and present a 20 minute lecture.
Items needed for application:
- Nomination letters from at least two AACT members.
- Curriculum vitae.